Guess what… I’m back!
After much thought and a very long hiatus… I have decided to come back with excitement!
Kicking off my return with an Amazon Gift Guide for the Tea & Coffee Lover. I am big tea gal myself and of course who doesn’t love a good ole’ cup of Joe. So here are some of my personal favorite tea & coffee must-haves that I would highly recommend as a possible great gift idea for the holiday season. These are all items I personal own or have been eyeing and absolutely LOVE!
Shop all links below to get your hands on these items!
- Cosori Electric Tea Kettle
- This tea kettle is used roughly 3+ times a day in my household, when I say I love tea…I. Love. Tea. Such a sophisticated appliance for your countertop! This product is simple to use, has a sleek look, and is an excellent electric tea kettle that any tea lover would really enjoy.
- Libbey Classic Can Tumbler Glasses
- These glasses make me feel so cool and trendy to put my ice coffee in, the perfect set to have in your cabinet. Pair it with a boujee, yet completely necessary, reusable glass straw… and you have the most aesthetic, Tik Tok worthy, cup of ice coffee for your morning.
- Huogary Electric Milk Frother and Steamer
- I actually had this item on my wedding registry and I use it all the time when I make a morning coffee! I love that it steams warm milk AND froths cold milk. I started making my own personal version of a “sweet cream fold foam” and it elevates my home-making coffee experience.
- Paulsway Dippers and Crystal Honey Jar
- This is actually one of the items on the list that I do not personally own but how beautiful would this crystal honey jar and dipper be on your table to drizzle in your tea or top on a warm scone. Such a nice and different gift idea for the holidays!
- Gezzeny Vintage Coffee Mugs & Spoons
- These glass mugs and gold spoons are absolutely TO DIE FOR! When I saw these on Amazon for the first time, I immediately had to order a set of them. Something about these sitting in my cabinet just makes everything feel so luxurious. I also love that these mugs are large enough to plate a delicious dessert or have some sliced strawberries & whipped cream. Absolutely beautiful glass mugs and gold spoons!
- Nespresso Vertuo Next Coffee and Espresso Machine
- I received this as a 30th birthday gift from my Dad & Step-Mom and thought it was funny that I can get so excited about an espresso machine! But let me tell you… though it was a personal learning curve… once I figured out what I enjoyed and how to work the machine, I absolutely LOVE it!
- MoliMoli Coffee Syrup Dispenser Set
- This is another item I do not personally own, however, once I get my tea and coffee bar all set up and ready to go, I will be ordering this ASAP. I love that these look so clean and aesthetically pleasing, especially if you intend to display them on a counter or coffee station.
- Hydro Flask All Around Tumbler
- Never did I think I could be so dependent on a water tumbler, but my husband and I carry our Hydro Flasks around as if it were another arm! Having the All Around Tumbler is the perfect pair to our water bottles to have for our teas/coffees. We LOVE our Hydro Flasks and couldn’t recommend a gift more for anyone.
There you have it… a simple Amazon Gift Guide for the Tea & Coffee Lover! Stay tuned for more holiday gift guides, amazon recommendation, seasonal sales, & MORE!
Stay connected with me on my socials:
Linktree: Click Here!