The holidays are here and nothing feels better than a cozy setting with an inviting feel. Here are some great items I would suggest to have on your holiday shopping list when preparing for your next seasonal get-together or romantic night in!
- Oven-to-Table Stoneware 9″x13″ Baking Dish
- Oven-to-Table baking dishes are an absolute must for this time of year! Perfect kitchen necessity to keep the mess low and the holiday dinner aesthetics on point. Great gift & personal item I would highly recommend to have around.
- Oven-to-Table Stoneware 8″x14″ Oval Baking Dish
- Multiple sizes of Oven-to-Table baking dishes are great to have!
- Emerald Green Dutch Oven
- Another great kitchen must-have for the holiday time is a dutch oven…and even better… an emerald green dutch oven! My mom always taught me that having one of these in your kitchen is a must and I couldn’t agree more. From soups to pot roasts, these are awesome to have!
- Folkulture Wooden Spoons for Cooking Set
- This wooden spoon cooking set is so aesthetically pleasing not only to cook with but to pair on the table to use as serving utensils.
- Moxie Optic 10-Oz. Coupe Glass
- These coupe glasses were some of my favorite items on received from my wedding registry from Crate & Barrel. They beautiful, light, and the perfect touch to add to your holiday bar cart or dinner table.
- Tour Tritan Break-Resistant Champagne Glass Flute
- These champagne flutes were also on my wedding registry and I absolutely love them! They are so elegant and tall for any holiday party or your New Year’s Eve toast.
- Chunky Turtleneck Sweater
- A thick, chunky turtleneck sweater has been so in this winter season. I love this one from Amazon to feel extra cozy, yet a great winter time staple to either dress up or dress down.
- Neumel Heritage Platform UGG
- UGG boots have made a MAJOR come back this season and these platform lace up options are absolutely a must if you are trying to get your hands on a pair this winter.
- Tabletop Indoor & Outdoor Fire Pit
- These table top indoor and outdoor fire pits were so popular last season and I think they are still an awesome staple for the cooler months!
- Everywhere Belt Bag 1L Fleece
- A great winter twist on the popular Lululemon belt bag.
- Laneige Sleeping Lip Mask – Vanilla
- Dry lips are always a given during this time of year, so having a lip mask on deck is a must! Not just a chapstick but a thick lip mask or balm is needed to keep the chapped lips to a minimum this holiday season.
More holiday gift guides, amazon recommendation, and seasonal sales are in the works… so stay tuned!
Stay connected with me on my socials:
Linktree: Click Here!