This post was a long time coming but better late than never!
Load and behold, the Kylie Cosmetics Royal Peach Palette. The moment I saw her reveal this palette on her SnapChat, my heart skipped a beat; I knew I had to get my hands on these eyeshadows. I LOVEEEEEE her Burgundy Palette, so I was looking forward to dipping my brush into this one.
The palette is served with 12 glorious eyeshadows, a large mirror and a wonderful crease brush for $45.
From Kylie Cosmetics
- Each Royal Peach Palette contains the following shades:
- Sorbet (matte finish light tangerine)
- Seashell (metallic finish pink champagne)
- Peachy (matte finish bright peach)
- Royal (satin finish bright royal blue)
- Queen Bee (metallic finish shimmering caramel)
- Duke (metallic finish red copper)
- Duchess (metallic finish bright cinnamon)
- Sandy (matte finish medium tan)
- Mojito (metallic finish golden green)
- North Star (metallic finish soft lilac)
- Crush (satin finish peachy pink)
- Cinnamon (matte finish burnt orange)
Overall this palette has some really gorgeous unique shades, very buttery and blendable. I would say it has the same quality as my beloved Burgundy Palette. The shimmy shades have some great color pay off, the mattes are not chalky at all and blend perfectly. There are also many transition shades that I LOVE, that fit great with every look.
The only negative thing I have to say is that I feel like I am missing something when only using the palette. I oddly feel underwhelmed when doing my makeup look. It is like I can’t make a 100% finished look with the eyeshadows given. However, the shades are incredible and I don’t necessarily mind dipping into other palettes to finish my eyes. But for myself, if I were to travel anywhere, I couldn’t only bring that palette to do my eyes.
All and all, I believe this is a wonderful palette with some great shades to add to any makeup addicts collection. I am super excited to break it out for the spring and summer months to give me that peachy pastel glow!
Thanks for reading and don’t forget to click “Follow” or sign up your email to get notified whenever I post!
Want consistent beauty reviews, swatches and makeup looks? Head over to my Instagram to get your beauty fix throughout the week @thechristyleigh 🙂